COOL 94.3 Good Time Oldies
Cool Oldies Listen At Work Bonus Hour
We get the workday rolling with two bonus hours! The first to start the day at 9am. Again at 1pm right after lunch. The Cool Oldies Listen At Work Bonus Hour is a full hour of non-stop good time oldies music!
Cool 94.3 is your Weekend Fun Station!
Some weekends we roll out a special musical theme. Cruisin’ Oldies, British Invasion, or the Concert Giveaway Weekends where we’ve dolled out great tickets to good time oldies shows at venues across Minnesota. Plus every weekend catch legendary Casey Kasem’s Countdown.
Cool Crew on Air
Shotgun Kelly – Mornings
- 1979-1986:Worked hard for the money, so hard for it honey.
- 1986-1994:Making a living the old hard way, taking and giving by day by day. (’92-’94 My dog Sam ate purple flowers)
- 1994-present:Taking care of business.
Johnny Rocket – Middays
- In radio since 1991.
- Grew up in Owatonna, MN.
- Enjoys sailing in the summertime and in the winter can be found on the ice as a High School Hockey Referee.
Ruby Tuesday – Afternoons
- Majored in theatre at Concordia College.
- Grew up in Alexandria mostly.
- Enjoys watching movies, reading, listening to music, cooking, drawing, and attempting crafts.
Paul Sorum – Evenings
In radio 20 plus years across the midwest.
Grew up in Hillsboro ND
Enjoys riding motorcycle, going to concerts, playing basketball with his kids, bicycling, camping, and going to the beach.
Mike Harvey Supergold Saturday Nights 6pm to 12mid
The party is right here every Saturday night at Cool 94.3 with the coast to coast call in show Supergold. Mike Harvey plays “Presto Requesto’s” and those famous “Lost Oldies” you rarely hear on the radio anymore!
Mike Harvey’s Super Gold is America’s favorite rock ‘n roll oldies show. Now in it’s 20th year, Super Gold is heard on radio stations coast-to-coast as well as Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands, and Canada. Super Gold is heard on Cool 94.3 every Saturday night starting at 6pm! The biggest party on the planet is on your radio Alexandria Lakes Area!
Super Gold is online at: www.supergold.net
Casey Kasem’s the American Top 40 the 70’s airs Sundays 4-6pm.
A weekly, four-hour countdown show presented in a fast-paced, Top 20 style, “The Classic Countdown”features exclusive interview comments from the musicians, songwriters and producers who made the music – plus entertaining news, movie, sports and TV drop-ins.